you know all this crap with this Ultra machine....... well, i had a BAD low
the other night and had to overtreat because well....it didnt seem like it
would ever go away and i was in the mall....... anyway, when i came home, i
lay down for about an hour and woke up to test..... it said 467 and i almost
fainted....LOL  of course it was with the Ultra machine...... so i test again
and it says 233!!!!!!!  now come on!!!!  what the heck!!!!!
anyway, i call Life Scan and told them i basically have gone through over 200
strips in 8 days because that's all i had to use and i couldnt just test one
time because they werent accurate so i was testing like three times for each
test and ALWAYS one of the tests was way off!  of course they blamed it on
me, etc.... to make a long story short, their final words were:  well, our
meters arent for everyone.... i guess you should try one of our competitors!
so that's what i'm doing......... i would like to know which meter everyone
uses and what kind of luck you've had with it as far as accuracy,
etc.......... i need a new one!!