Re: [IP] D-tron

Please note:

Humalog in 3.0 ml cartridges *IS* indeed available in the US and has been
since summer. The 3.0 ml cartridges are compatible with the Owen Mumford
Auto Pen 3 and other devices which utilize this "newer" sized cartridge.
The Disetronic D-TRON and P100 pen use 3.0 ml cartridges.

The product is manufactured and distributed by Eli Lilly. The product is
packaged 5 cartridges per box.

The product NDC number is:  00002-7516-59.

Bob Burnett
Territory Manager, Disetronic Medical Systems

Brian forwarded this message: