[IP] Thank You

Hi all,

Well, the gall bladder is gone and I wanted to thank everyone who wrote to
me with either their experiences or best wishes.

I spoke with the anesthesiologist and he said if I was on an insulin pump he
would order that all things related to my diabetes were in my and/or my
husband's control.  This worked wonderfully.  I was 169 going into surgery
145 coming out and 149 two hours later.  I did shoot a little high in the
evening as they gave me saltines to take with my pain medicine and I forgot
to bolus!  Oops.  Oh well the highest I went was 222 and I got to go home
the same day so I consider it a big success.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your words of advice and support.

Take care.