[IP] Staying away from tummy sites

> I thought that I'd try a new site today as I was wanting to give my
> stomach a break.  I tried the upper, outer thigh, but it was
> horrible.  It hurt and was really hard for me to get it in as I had
> to push really hard.  In the end I pulled the whole think out and
> started a new site on my abdomen again.    I'm a runner, so I have
> pretty muscular thighs (but not skinny by any stretch of the
> imagination).  Do you think this had  anything to do with it?  Any
> suggestions or should I just forget the thigh?
> Jenny

See the picts of upper butt installation on the web site FAQ page. My
daughter uses this method about 1/2 the time -- the other half on
lower abdomen. She is an athlete, medium build, all muscle, 17yo

Jenny, I agree.  I had been using my abdomen since I started pumping in August.  Now
with my pregnancy making my tummy tighter (not to mention funny shaped), I have tried
out the ol' upper hiney sites. My last three sets have been in the upper curve right
below my back. It's hard to tape alone (my current one has three pieces of tape all
slightly overlapping), but works really well for me.  I actually think it may absorb
better there too, because I haven't had highs a few hours after changing like I do
with my tummy.
Give it a shot.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY