Re: [IP] Advice/disability-long

I understand.  I only recently received notification that my disability case
had been approved.  Even from my Dad, Mom, and siblings I get the feeling
they think I did this to just not work.  I have worked since I was 14 and am
now 40.  I worked on days I could hardly function.  My husband and daughter
are supportive because they see me every day.  Sometimes I feel so upset with
my parents and siblings, I just wish they could understand.  I had a
heartattack in 1998, have lost most of my vision, things are just starting to
shut down.  I have been a diabetic since I was 2 1/2, can't they understand
my body is tired.  I maintain pretty good control all; those years will tell
and I would like to enjoy the ones I have left without being made to feel