[IP] Great news!

I saw my endo yesterday for my three month check up and ALL was great!  He
kept saying "perfect, perfect" over and over!  I was so happy!  My micro
albumin (sp?) has gone from 6 months ago at 400+ to 200+ 3 months ago to 112
this last time!  He was very happy about that, as was I.  The only thing
that is a problem is now my blood pressure was high, 167/103.  So he told me
to test it at home daily and write it down fro him.  He scheduled a heart
monitor test for me at his office, and we will see what's going on there.
My cholesterol was perfect, and my A1C was 5.7, down from 6.7 three months
ago!
I am a happy camper, I am I am!  <vvbg>
Thanks to all of you have helped so much, I couldn't have done it without
you all!
On another note, I too called MM for a sample of the Quick set, but being an
early riser from EST, I called too early and was asked to call back.  But I
also am getting free samples of the micro's sent, as Shane, the rep I spoke
to, said that may be why the rapids are working, is that I needed a
shallower set, not the sof set like I had used.
So will keep all posted on my trials and see what happens!
Thanks again to all,
Lori

Lori A. Willey
President/CEO
First Express Inc.
814-336-6106
email @ redacted or
email @ redacted
www.minidish.net

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]