[IP] Great news!

I saw my endo yesterday for my three month check up and ALL was great!  He
kept saying "perfect, perfect" over and over!  I was so happy!  My micro
albumin (sp?) has gone from 6 months ago at 400+ to 200+ 3 months ago to 112
this last time!  He was very happy about that, as was I.  The only thing
that is a problem is now my blood pressure was high, 167/103.  So he told me
to test it at home daily and write it down fro him.  He scheduled a heart
monitor test for me at his office, and we will see what's going on there.
My cholesterol was perfect, and my A1C was 5.7, down from 6.7 three months
I am a happy camper, I am I am!  <vvbg>
Thanks to all of you have helped so much, I couldn't have done it without
you all!
On another note, I too called MM for a sample of the Quick set, but being an
early riser from EST, I called too early and was asked to call back.  But I
also am getting free samples of the micro's sent, as Shane, the rep I spoke
to, said that may be why the rapids are working, is that I needed a
shallower set, not the sof set like I had used.
So will keep all posted on my trials and see what happens!
Thanks again to all,

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted or
email @ redacted

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]