[IP] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

I'm at a real crossroad.  I have come to the decision that due to
tissue allergic reactions to Humalog and NovoRapid I can pump only
Regular insulin.  I firmly believe this is "sub-optimal" as Regular
negates many of the benefits of pumping Humalog, such as flexibility
and lifestyle, etc.

I'd really be grateful if people could add to my Pros and Cons list.
Here's what I have so far:

1  stable basal
2  few if any tissue reactions (for me)
3  lower cost as Tender/Sil sets last longer
    (cost is a big issue for us in NZ)

1  slow action of R:
-	less lifestyle flexibility, defeating a primary purpose
	of the pump
- 	less able to alter basal rate on the fly to allow
	impulsive activity or inactivity
2  using 2 delivery systems if Humalog is delivered by pen
    (possible option, but awkward and "sub-optimal")

I have tried my heart out to make pumping work.  Somehow I think it
may not.  My last option is to pump Regular (Velosulin) which really
seems retrograde.  Let's have your comments please!