[IP] Re: pump educator?

I'm SO glad you mentioned this as that is one important detail I
forgot about the other day. As I said, I have a pump trainer
certificate from Disetronic (good for 2yrs) BUT until I sign a
contract with them and am observed 1-3 times doing a training, am
not fully certified. So basically, it means diddly until then. :)
There is not a high need for trainers in this area so I doubt it
will ever come to anything. But the training was interesting and
I learned something, so it wasn't a total waste.

I have a degree too (from the U of Life)...it's call M.O.M.
(mother of many - LOL!)

Sheila said:
For the record I am a contracted and certified pump trainer for
I am not a CDE nor do I have a degree in anything. (Except maybe
being a
Domestic engineer A.K.A. Housewife)
All I did was call Disetronic repeatedly asking how I could
become a
trainer.  There was a need for one in my area and my doctor
requested that I
become a pump trainer for her practice.

Where there's a will there is a way.

Sheila Morris