[IP] Re: MD pages, was A REALLY REALLY BAD DAY :o(

Oops! I already listed him and his colleague a while back,
Sylvia! :)

I guess my reasoning at the time was this. You never know who
might be thinking of choosing this area as a duty station that
might also be interested in getting their child on the pump and
having no idea what the situation is like in this area regarding
the military peds endos and pump therapy. Then there are people
who already live in this area who are going outside the military
for their child's care, then for whatever reason, decide to use
the military. Some may even decide to try pump therapy but not
know what the situation is like in this area regarding military
peds endos and pump therapy.
Maybe no one will ever look for that info but if they do, it will
be there for them.

I hope that makes sense. It made sense to me at the time. :)

Sylvia said:
RE;MD pages...I would LOVE to list our endo but heis a military
doctor and until he retires he can only se military personnel,
retired and their families.

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound