Re: [IP] blood sugar log

Hi Tish,
If your pocket calendar has the ability to run a spread sheet it is very easy to
construct one. I am using a version of Microsoft CE and I use pocket excel and
this works for me. The other option might be to use the date book function of the
calendar and log the data in there.
Just a couple of ideas,

John Stone