[IP] blood sugar log

I have been diabetic for 20 years now. Growing up with it, I had a very hard
time keeping track of my sugars. Finally, I just stopped because, well, I
really don't know why. I didn't think technology would ever be able to really
help me. Well, now that it is probable that I can get on an insulin pump, I
am having to retrain myself. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make
this easier? I would love to use a computer program of some kind, but
unfortunately, all I am using right now is my pocket calendar.