[IP] Re: Hungry all the time

Hi Carmen,
    I'm not diabetic, my daughter is, but I do remember being at University
and being hungry!!  It really hit me at age 24, while in grad school.  I
gained weight!!
    One friend of mine ate lots and lots of popcorn while she studied.  She
used a hot air popper so it could be made without any fat and she didn't even
put any salt on it.  You can get a fair bit of munching in without too many
calories or carbs.    Its also a very cheap snack.  Stay away from the
microwave brands, yuk.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon