Re: [IP] None for me*NEW* MINIMED QUICK SET AND QUICK-SERTER

For Ginny Kloth -

In Corpus Christi we have a pump club support group that MiniMed put
on.  During these meetings, I have been able to get free software, samples
and even free inserters.  You might want to even check with the MiniMed
distributor in your area to see if you could use one for a couple of
weeks.  I know mine did because I called him and he said no problem.

Good Luck!

Andrea