RE: [IP] GRRRR.. mean comments

My name is Andrea and I became pregnant in Decmeber 1997.  No I wasn't
on the pump but did keep my sugars as normal as possible.  I received my
pump in January 1998 (1st week) and had a beautiful bouncing baby girl on July
28.  As long as you are keeping your sugars normal and your kidney's and
eyes are okay, don't worry or even get upset at people like the man at
WalMart.  I would have just told him that my levels are as normal as can be
and you needn't worry about me.

Good luck on your pregnancy and if you have any questions, let me