Re: [IP] d-tron - power of choice

At 01:19 PM 2/27/01, you wrote:
>Does anyone know when we should be expecting our D-trons?  I got a letter
>back in November saying that I would have it by the end of January.  Well,
>now it's almost March.  I called today, was treated pretty rudely and not
>given any answers.

I have been promised the D-Tron for allot longer the first date that I got
was the first of June of last year.  then said I would have it in Aug. then
Jan.  but not here yet.  I did get a call from them to tell me what
supplies I should expect to order when it comes so I should get it here soon.

I have also had a little bit of rude behavior when I was checking on the
status of supplies my tip is to call Dis and ask the operator for the area
supervisor or any supervisor. I talked with a few people I know at the
company and found out they have had some prior problems with this one
person and found out that she got a serious attitude adjustment shortly
after my call.  he he he.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438