RE: [IP] Wellness tax

Subject: RE: [IP] Wellness tax

Jane [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> << But, some days I
>  just want to walk up to every healthy person I see and
> assess a "Wellness
> Tax"
>  of $1.00 a piece.  If they have a cold or a headache or
> something, $.50.  >>
> I like that idea!

Jim Handsfield wrote:
I have an even better one.  Contract with health care providers to pay them
a fee regularly for as long as you are well.  When ill or injured, then,
depending on the severity of the condition(s), fees are waived or reduced
for a specified period of time or until the condition improves to a
pre-specified level.  That way, providers have an incentive to keep you as
well as possible.

And create a nation of hypochondriacs.......just to save a buck.