[IP] BG rise after site change

> *Why is that when you change your site that your sugar level goes up? Could
> it be because the scar tissue is hard and it takes time for the insulin to
> be absorbed in the cells?

I began using Sof-Sets in '92 and always was in the 300's for a few hours
after a site change. It didn't happen the first nine years I pumped with a
straight needle that came directly out of the tubing and I bent it myself to
the proper angle. Then through the miracle of the 'net, I learned the 0.5u
prime after withdrawing the introducer needle was to go INSIDE me. Made
perfect sense but no one had told me. Are you allowing for the *empty* space
after the introducer needle is removed and the cannula needs to have insulin
in it, too? That may be your answer. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!