[IP] Approved!

Announcing: That on Tuesday, February 27, 2001( a date
that will live in history) my insurance(after stalling
nearly 3 months) finally approved the pump!Yipee!I
sure am excited but am also pretty scared.I haven't
been notified of the starting date yet,but it should
be within the next few weeks.(given that I have a
appt. anyway on March 15 it may be then)Just wanted to
let ya'll know the good news-
    Heidi(soon to be pumping a cool blue MM 508 pump)

Do You Yahoo!?