[IP] Hungry all the time

Hi all.  I have a question.  Lately it seems like I've been constantly
hungry.  We're talking if I go more than 2 hours without eating something,
I'm absolutely starving.  It's starting to get crazy, me eating all the
time.  I'm really not doing anything different, and being 20, I don't
think it's a growth spurt, as I haven't grown in 7 years!  Anybody have
any suggestions?  I'm at college and know you get hungrier, but I'm a
sophomore and this is getting ridiculous.  Any suggestions on hunger
curbing food or as to reasons why I'm reaching for snacks every five
minutes?  Thanks!
Carmen Mayo
dx'd 4/9/97 pumping 5/23/00