[IP] d-tron - power of choice

Does anyone know when we should be expecting our D-trons?  I got a letter
back in November saying that I would have it by the end of January.  Well,
now it's almost March.  I called today, was treated pretty rudely and not
given any answers.  The person would not even look my name up to see if I'd
somehow been deleted from the list, which leads me to believe there is a
large number of us still waiting.  It doesn't really matter as the pump I
have now is working fine, but there are some features of the D-tron that I
would be making use of if I had it!!