[IP] Does better control cause sleepiness? HELP PLEASE!!!

I was wondering if anyone else experienced exaustion
when they got into better control.  I have been on a
pump for 3.5 years and had never had a glyco under
9.0.  I have recently started getting under better
control--and now all I want to do is sleep.  No
kidding.  I am so tired all of the time....I would
have thought that I would feel alot better and would
have been tired more when my blood was out of
I slept for 11 hours last night and I am about to fall
asleep now.

"Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind."
        --Bruce Lee 1940-1973