Re: [IP] Anyone Heard of Swelling in the Eye?

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST!

>>> email @ redacted 02/27/01 11:12AM >>>
Can you please remove me from your list!

>>> email @ redacted 02/27/01 11:08AM >>>
Hi I have had laser for retinopathy and had swelling of the retina after it,
the MD said it would go away. Three months later I had a stroke of the inter
optic nerve and have lost about 50% of the vision in the eye and still have
swelling of the retina. I would suggest going back to the MD and watching out
for  other problems that could occur! Just an opinion hope it helps!
Holley