Re: [IP] Anyone Heard of Swelling in the Eye?

Hi I have had laser for retinopathy and had swelling of the retina after it,
the MD said it would go away. Three months later I had a stroke of the inter
optic nerve and have lost about 50% of the vision in the eye and still have
swelling of the retina. I would suggest going back to the MD and watching out
for  other problems that could occur! Just an opinion hope it helps!