RE: [IP] Site Itch

To the person who wrote about intense itch from their sites...

I know there was someone on this list a year or two ago who had extreme
allergies to the sets and changed to the disetronic rapids (which are metal)
and it went away.

That or they were allergic to metal and went the other way?  My memory fails
me.  However, I know that one can be allergic to almost everything.

Is the person who was allergic to insulin still lurking here?  She had to
mix her insulin with a strong steroid in order to use it.  I guess we have
to take whatever is thrown at us huh?  :)

-- Sherry