[IP] Organizer case for Everyday Use

Does anyone out there have a suggestion for a tiny case made of leather or
canvass that could be worn on the belt (for men)and just be big enough to
carry a pack of Disetronic batteries and the battery removal tool?  If it
just hapened to be a bit larger, that is OK to. Carrying the bubble pack in
tight jeans can be hazardous to one's health as the corners are sharp and
gouge into ones hide and that can be a bit painful. Any help, i.e., Company
name, price, ordering info, 800 number etc would be greatly appreciated.
Oh! yes, I live in constant fear that my battery will run out when I am away
from home.  Better still, maybe I need a shrink.  Any suggestions? BW