From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of morrisarmy
Sent: 27. februar 2001 18:40
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] news story

Here is the link to the news paper article on me and my pump.  The picutre
of me is horrendous.  It looks like I'm seven feet tall and as wide as a
house. That's my only complaint about the article.  And there are quite a
few typos in there too.

Sheila

Computerized device gives diabetics more control

http://www.fayettevilleobserver.com//cgi-bin/news/display.pl?month=01&index=
f26healt.htm&year=2001