[IP] Diabetes Interview

I responded to a survey for Diabetes Interview regarding insurance
companies and I can't remember which member on the IP wrote the
article.  Someone I know mentioned that they saw my comments in the
newsletter.  Can the person who wrote it respond to me off-line and if a
link is available to view it, provide that to me.  I am interested to
see how the other insurance companies faired.

Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos/ now 5 pumping 2 1/2 mos.