Re: [IP] Testing Blood Sugars

>>> I am destroying my fingers using the ACCU-CHEK SOFT CLIX Lancing device
and Lancets 4-5 times a day.
Has anyone had any success changing to The Bayer DEX or LifeScan testing
systems, or any lancets that are better than the one I am using.<<<

I have the softclix with the adjustable cap, this may help you by making
sure your cap's set at 1-3.  I also use the Dex system and Microlet Lancing
Also from Bayer, is an option which may help you even more. It's called the
'Vacuu-Lance'. With this you use the mound by your thumb's base on the palm,
and also the cushey part along the side of the palm under the pinky.

I have also used this vacuu-lance to get blood from my forearm with the
fastTake meter.

I hope this helps you.

Jenny Sutherland