Re: [IP] Anyone Heard of Swelling in the Eye?

What type of swelling and where in the eye?  I'm curious because my son has a
small swollen spot on the underside of his lower lid.  Actually it started
several months ago from an injury and it pretty much went away but this small
spot has come back and you can actually see the small bulge just looking at
him.  He has been seen by an eye MD and he said it was a swollen gland (not
tear duct) and should go away but that Josh needed to be careful not to have
too many repeat injuries to this eye.  I'm wondering if I should take him
back now!  It bothers me to see it.  No pain and he has Superman eye sight!!!

mom to Joshua