Re: [IP] Re: pump educators

I think this pump educator thing probably differs from area to area because
of what the area reps feel it should be or something.  If you want the real
skinny on what the COMPANY thinks perhaps you should contact the home offices
to find out.  Most reps are pumpers themselves and they feel that is why they
are 'experts'.  But all I'm saying that obviously it is the reps who are
deciding and it might not be what the company actually wants/needs!  Best to
go straight to the MAIN source for this one!

mom to Joshua