Re: [IP] RE: the skinny on the *NEW* MiniMedquick-set, serter, silhouette and inserter

On 26 Feb 2001, at 22:26, Michelle Martinez wrote:

> MiniMed QuickSet = Disetronic UltraFlex
> as far as I know Minimed is the only one that has an inserter for this
> set

That is because the Ultraflex doesn't need to be "forced" into place.
With the tapering of the cannula and the shorter introducer needle,
it will just "glide in", similar to the Rapids.  No "inserter" is required.