[IP] insurance payments

Theoretically, that's what we're doing when we (or our employers) pay
health insurance premiums, isn't it? And that's what capitation was all
about, wasn't it?
no, insurers are supposed to invest the money wisely and use the gains and
dividends to cover all insured. Capitation is a method of forcing
physicians to put up with losses instead if the insurer covering them the
doctor who is not an insurance company to pay for it then the insurers keep
the money, spot