Re: [IP] Medical coverage and marriage

I have good health insurance, but it is through my work. As you may know,
individual health coverage is expensive. I would say that when you get back
to the US, take some time to find out what the group coverage will be through
you or your spouse's employment. Group coverage through employers often
proves to be more affordable. If they have an "open enrollment" period, you
can enroll without them asking you all the detailed questions. I have a
limited amount of knowledge on this, since I assist insurance agents where I
work. I hope you can get some more helpful advice!

Good Luck.

Tish Limpin, 20 year diabetic. Hope to be on the pump soon!