Re: [IP] Re: pump educators

I'm only passing on what I was told by MM. I wonder if it has
changed since Dec? I hope someone does clarify this (I hate
getting conflicting info!!!) If this is true that you don't have
to be a CDE or whatever, I'm going to put in a call to my local
rep soon. :)

Brian said:
I know you don't have to have a CDE for MM either.  I am going
for my Pump
Trainer for MM also.  and the area rep is also a trainer and not
in the
medical feild I do believe he has a degree in  business.

Can our Reps on the list clarify this for us?

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound