[IP] Re: High blood sugar

In a message dated 2/26/01 8:49:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<when I reconnected the sil after showering, noticed that
 the canula  was filled with blood - this was not noticeable before
 disconnecting and reconnecting; maybe moving it around did something.  >>

Cory disconnects for gym class everyday and has had blood in the canual
several times and has had it come out several times.  We are still trying to
resolve that problem.  He uses the sils.