From: Sherry Compton <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Monday, February 26, 2001 8:19 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: Organizer kit for everyday use...

>I went through this same thing when I first started pumping. I was obsessed
with having the perfect bag that would hold everything I wanted it to hold.
I looked online at all the Diabetic supply sites, and just didn't find what
I wanted.  The pictures were always too small and they were just too
overpriced! I finally found my perfect bag in the camping/outdoor section of
my local Target store.  (I hope you guys have Target, it's a little like
Wal-Mart but slightly nicer). My bag folds into a kind of roll, then when
you fold it out, you can hang it by a little loop. It has several sections,
one big enough for my meter and extra tubing, then several open compartments
meshed in for insulin,
>syringes, alcohol, batteries, etc. (I think they are supposed to be for a
toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and stuff).  I love my supply bag! It
folds small enough to stick in an overnight bag, but holds everything I want
it to.