[IP] Re: pump educator?

Actually I have 2yrs behind me, just no degree. So I guess I'll
be starting from scratch when I pursue that CDE (many moons from
now.)  :)

Sylvia said:
I have another frined here, Kerri who also went through the same
training with me and she also received her cert last week!  She
has no college background!

--
little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound