Re: [IP] RE: New Minimed sets and quick serter

  Each company is rresponsible for the manufacturing of their sets.  But that
doesn't mean that they are checking out their competition to see what they
are doing.  But I can assure you that they are not the "same" sets with
different packaging.  And in Disetronics case, all of their prodcuts come out
of their main plant in Sweden(?) overseas in the Europe area and their
prodcuts are usually released a long time over there before they are started
here, because of our FDA requirements.  Dis's new set has been getting used
in Europe for over 6 months already with great success.

mom to Joshua