  My son is on the Dis H-Tron, and you are right the button on his pump, I
found, are a lot easier to operate, with fewer things to deal with.  But
anyway, we are currently using the MM sof-sets with the serter and I just
orered some FREE samples of the new Quick set but you are also right.  They
will not send out a free serter until you order a full supply of the new
sets.  That's ok.  I'm curious.

  Also, Dis does have their new  set (sorry I can never remember the name),
which is similar to the sof-set but at this time Dis is not planning on
having any insertion device.  I told them, when I talked to R&D that because
of that insertion device we will most likely say with the MM products.  Makes
a HUGE difference for some people, especially children!!!  The guy was a bit
'panocky' when I told him this and said he was going to order a serter and
then talk about it at their upcoming quarterly meeting.  Yea right!!!!???
Anyway, I gave them something to think about.  Most of their money comes from
the continuous supplies so it would be worth it!

mom to Joshua