Re: [IP] Re: pump educator?

  You may want to go directl to the main office for that information because
I am already certified on the Dis D-Tron pump as a trainer and obviously I
don't have a CDE.  So either your area rep is off on his information or he
does not wan to bother training a non-professional.  I have another frined
here, Kerri who also went through the same training with me and she also
received her cert last week!  She has no college background!

mom to Joshua