[IP] People + Pumps

Heidi do not let anyonew get your goat about your pump. it is your life and
if your pet pump makes it easier, the hell with what anyone else thinks.
One reason I am on the pump is that I got caught by a waitress in a restruant
one evening injecting myself with a needle. She mentioned that she had caught
me in a joking sort of way. I quickly admitted that I had to hhave a fic
before each meal. She then said that her dad and her boss used to be the same
way but now they are on the pump. She then asked if I would like to meet her
boss. I did and he came out and gave the finest pitch on the pump that I ever
had. I continue to eat there and one evenning there were six pumpers
including me eating there. Worst thing that ever happens is a few insults and
barbs about which pump someone is using and they are so good natured that I
always leave the place feeling great and well satisfied. Again, don't let
anyone get your goat, after all it is your goat..Luck  BW