[IP] Re: High blood sugar

Just thought I'd pass this on...Had a hi # after breakfast, which is kind of
unusual for me. Checked the site ( I use a sil) and it looked fine, gave a
correction bolus that only brought me down 40 points in 2 hours, so I knew
something was not right. Got on the treadmill (bg was 170) for 30 min. and
came down to 84 - when I reconnected the sil after showering, noticed that
the canula  was filled with blood - this was not noticeable before
disconnecting and reconnecting; maybe moving it around did something. But it
was clear that the blood was probably the reason for the high - changed site,
and have been fine all day. Will know better for the next time.  Brynn