[IP] RE: New Minimed sets and quick serter

Well I just called MiniMed about the Quick Sets and Quick Serter
and was told that they could only send me the sets, but not the
quick serter.  Hmmm....a bit of inconsistency?

>From what Gina said in her original post these sound like the
UltraFlex that Disetronic was making noise about.  Once again,
probably the same set with a different name & packaging.