Re: [IP] None for me*NEW* MINIMED QUICK SET AND QUICK-SERTER

i could get one sample to look at- i would have to pay 49.95 for the
inserter. i never get a break- oh well- i think with the problems i am
having with my pump and the attitude of MM customer service i will go bak to
the Disetronic pump.
i thought maybe it would be easier on my hands to use this new Quick set
because the soft set quick release i have problems with.
interesting some get things for free and some can't and then some get
charged.
does Disetronic have a release infusion set up? i have an aggressive type of
rheumatoid arthritis and and have restricted finger wrist hand use. i also
prefer the buttons on the D pump but will check to see what D can do for me.
well- i tried :(
ginny