Re: [IP] Things we've learned after first month of pumping

Ducky Natalie wrote:
> I'm 53, and I STILL don't think I'm developmentally able" to take
insulin!!!!! As far as my reptilian brain is concerned, insulin is something
for grandmothers, because I used to watch her inject when I was 3 or 4 years
old (lived with them for a few months), and to a child that age, grandmothers
are ANCIENT!!!!! >

Well, aren't grandmothers STILL ancient people? I'm 61 and a grandmother, but
I'm (and you are)certainly an exception!!! It's all the other ones who are
ancient. I'm still childish - errrrrr, I mean, child like. YMMV (~_^)
~author unknown~