[IP] Re: GRRRR.. mean comments

Sherry C. wrote:
> ....But he asked me how the pregnancy was going.  I said, "Oh fine.  Just a
little tired lately" or something like that.  Well he said, "Well, I know you
were supposed to wait until you had your numbers better first, but I guess you
were just too stubborn and wouldn't listen." >

First of all, you ARE married and have every right to use God's wedding gift.
;-) Second, does HE always keep his pants zipped????? HE doesn't have to carry
the consequences. Accidents do happen, of which I am one and so are both of my
kids and 3 of my 4 grandkids. The list is endless. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!