[IP] Nausea with lows

I wrote:
> >I do not have gastroparesis, but have noticed many times in the a.m. before
breakfast I feel like I will meet instant death if I don't get something into
my stomach immediately - a sip of milk, a grape, anything, then I'm not
nauseated anymore. Anyone else experience anything like this? > >
Ingrid responded:
> I don't know anything about gastroparesis, but I feel quite nauseated if my
BG drops very low ( under 40). >

Me again:
I should have mentioned that at these *nauseating* times my BG is usually
between 100-140. Go figure! YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!