[IP] Re: Gallbladder

I had my gallbladder out 11/93 - had been pumping for 11 years, but that was
still in the guinea pig stage so can't help you much there. However, I got
along extremely well, but due to the DM I was kept overnight. The surgeon had
told me he'd do the laser if he could, but if difficulties would have to do an
incision. I was prepared for the worst, but expected the best. Later he said,
"You expected the worst, didn't you." I told him of my mental preparations in
case the worst happened, I wouldn't be devestated. After all, DM is
devestating enough. <bg>

My surgery was on a Thursday, the following Monday my hugsband (56 y/o) had
his tonsils, adenoids, uvula and soft tissue removed. I took him to the hosp.
and picked him up the next day (Tues.). On Wed. I got groceries. When I got
home I said I was so tired. Then I realized after pushing that grocery cart
around and the general activity, I had had surgery less than a week prior!!!

You should do very well, dear. Let us know. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics - with
an album of the evolution of pumps.
Poor spellers of the world, untie!