Re: [IP] GRRRR.. mean comments

Oh boy! You have not 1, but 2 conditions that people think give
them the right to freely give their unwelcome (and usually
negative) opinions about.

>From what you've been telling us, you're doing a great job trying
to maintain good control! Don't let this toad's comments make you
feel guilty. In a perfect world everything would always go
according to plan and everything would always be, well, perfect.
But this isn't a perfect world. The best gifts in life are the
ones we don't expect to get! As Rodney says, smile and be happy.
You've been given a wonderful gift! Enjoy it! :)

Sherry said:
(some snipped)
Well he said, "Well, I know you were supposed to wait until you
had your numbers better first, but I guess you were just too
stubborn and wouldn't listen." That really made me angry.  This
man doesn't know my me just because he used to work with my
mother, and I don't feel like he has any right to judge me. To
tell the truth, this WAS an unplanned pregnancy that would have
been a little easier financially in two years or so, and I had
planned to wait until I'd been pumping longer to think about
trying for a baby.  But once it was a done deal, of course I was
happy about it. And I'm working very hard to keep my levels where
they need to be so that I don't harm the baby. His little
comments managed to make me feel extremely guilty, like I was
already a bad mother for not being in better control before
conceiving. I wish people would just keep their mouths shut when
you don't ask for their opinions!

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound