[IP] Gallbladder

Hi all,

I usually just lurk but I am going to be having my gallbladder removed
tomorrow and I am a little nervous.  I would like to know if anyone else has
had this procedure while on a pump.  Thanks to Sara SP I already know where
to put my site and have a good idea of what range to have my sugars in but I
am curious as to what to expect.  I know YMMV but would just like to hear of
other's experiences.  I am on digest so would appreciate receiving direct

Thank you.

Type 1 - 24 years
MM507 - 3 years